If you are a student of this College, please send a request mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your identity
Year of Establishment:
1st October 1947
Names of Programmes/Courses offered :
B.Sc. (Honours) [on and from the Year 1997] & B.Sc. (General) in Mathematics
Research & Publication
Dr. Suman Dutta:
Articles Published in ISSN Journals:
- S. Majumdar, S. Dutta and S. Roy, ” Mathematical Modelling of Quorum Sensing and Bioluminescence in Bacteria” International Journal of Advances in Applied Sciences (IJAAS), Vol. 1, No. 3, September 2012, pp. 139-146. ISSN: 2252-8814.
- S. Bhattacharya, S. Dutta and S. Roy, “Schrodinger-Langevin Equation and Ion Transport at Nano Scale,” Journal of Modern Physics, Vol. 2 No. 4, 2011, pp. 231-235. ISSN 2153-1196.
- The department has modern teaching learning facilities for interactive teaching.
- Adequate computers and Lab facilities available.
- Faculty strength is a constraint- the department could greatly benefit if the teaching strength could be increased.
- Organisation of different academic programmes at regular interval.
- To overcome the weaknesses and to materialize the opportunities.
- If possible to start PG programme.
- Planning for better input for the students.